Monday, September 11, 2006

Pool and school

So Efren "Bata" Reyes won half a million dollars playing a truant's game of pool:

http://services.inq7.net/express/06/09/11/html_output/xmlhtml/20060911-20256-xml.html

Congrats!

Who says school leads you nowhere? Well, without school, "Bata" would get no school allowance. With no school allowance, he would not have been able to afford to play pool.

Speaking of pool - this married guy was "rostered" to spend time with his mistress. Unfortunately he overslept 'til the wee hours of the morning.

"Shites, its 3am and I should head for home or my wife will look for me! Quick, hon', I need some chalk," and he spreads the chalk on the legs of his pants.

When he gets home, wifey is pretty upset, "So where have you been, my man?"

"Just came back from my mistress and I overslept again."

"Bollocks! You've been playing pool with your friends again!"

-Just JT of Dural

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home